What we collect
We collect personally identifiable information when you visit our website’s pages or when you voluntarily provide information through the site. This may include:
- Information that you provide when registering, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number
- Information that you provide about your broker/realtor or how you heard about us
- Information from your browser, such as your IP address and the pages you visit
- Any other information that you send to info@250Columbine.com or representatives of Columbine Street Associates, LLC
What we do with the information we gather
We may use the information you provide to:
- Enable you access to and use of certain areas of the website
- Process your requests for information or promotional material
- Keep internal records of interest in our company or projects
- Identify web page traffic in order to improve our site
You may receive emails from us related to your registration, and we may occasionally send you e-mails to inform you about website updates, marketing initiatives, construction progress, upcoming events, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
We do not share your information with outside parties, except with our licensed real estate brokers, and we will never sell your information. However, only to the extent that it is required by law to do so, we may need to disclose your personal information in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
How we keep your information secure
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
This website may contain links that enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. Please be aware that each of those sites may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices that we are not responsible for. Users should check the applicable privacy policies when providing personally identifiable information through affiliated or linked sites.
Columbine Street Associates, LLC
200 Fillmore Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80206